We offer you a true bespoke experience. All our leather items are made to order. None are on stock. This means there's a lead time, which today is approximately 20 days
In return of that bit of patience you receive a long lasting DE GRIFF item, handcrafted with the greatest care and attention to detail.
HOW IT WORKS:
- Pick a strap type and leather that you like;
- Please mention your wrist measurements in the Notes field at the Checkout page (e.g. 16,5cm);
- Want other options (thread colour etc..)? Please see below for instructions;
- After completing your order, we get back in touch to discuss any remaining details if necessary.
DE GRIFF STANDARDS:
We work with a set of standards. If nothing is mentioned we work as follows:
- Stitching: ecru off-white Vintage stitching;
- Taper: will be a 2mm taper (tapered to an even number for buckle, e.g. 22-20, 21-20, 20-18...)
- Buckle: will be our signature brushed stainless steel buckle
Straps tend to be slightly over-cut to ensure a snug fit over time as the natural leather will shrink a bit.
DE GRIFF OPTIONS:
- Thread colour can be adjusted to your liking on Original & Racing series;
- Original straps can be crafted to have Horizontal stitching at no extra charge (see HERE)
- Any other type of customization, just let us know and we'll do our best to make it happen
- For small modifications (e.g. thread colour) to the straps, you can simply enter the comment at the checkout step in the box at the bottom of the page. We can then immediately take that into account. There is no extra charge for this.
For items delivered outside the EU you may have to pay import duty, or other taxes, fees or charges applied by customs or other authorities in the country of receipt. The charges are unpredictable and are not included in the item price or the shipping costs. These charges are the buyer's sole responsibility. In case of doubt, check with your local customs office to determine what these costs will be prior to initiating a transaction.