We offer you a true bespoke experience. All our leather items are made to order. None are on stock. This means there's a lead time, which today is approximately 21 days
In return of that bit of patience you receive a long lasting DE GRIFF item, handcrafted with the greatest care and attention to detail.
PAYPAL or CREDIT CARD: Standard payment is processed through PayPal's secure checkout, it also accepts most major credit cards in case you have no PayPal account
BANK TRANSFER: For customers located in Europe we can also accept standard SEPA bank transfer. In this case please simply contact us via the contact form prior to placing your order
HOW IT WORKS:
- Pick a strap type and leather that you like;
- Please mention your wrist measurements in the Notes field at the Checkout page (e.g. 16,5cm);
- Want other options (thread colour etc..)? Please see below for instructions;
- After completing your order, we get back in touch to discuss any remaining details.
Communication is what makes the difference between a stock item and a bespoke product crafted according to your specifications. Throughout the order process, we will keep you posted on progress being made.
DE GRIFF STANDARDS:
While you can always contact us (via the contact form) to customize your straps to your taste (and to fit deployant clasps for example), we work with a set of standards. If nothing is mentioned we work as follows:
- Stitching: ecru off-white Vintage stitching;
- Taper: will be a 2mm taper (tapered to an even number for buckle, e.g. 22-20, 21-20, 20-18...)
- Buckle: will be our signature brushed stainless steel buckle
Straps tend to be slightly over-cut to ensure a snug fit over time as the natural leather will shrink a bit.
DE GRIFF OPTIONS:
- Thread colour can be adjusted to your liking;
- We can craft straps to fit your deployant clasps, simply let us know via e-mail should this be needed or mention it in the checkout notes
- Original straps can be crafted to have Horizontal stitching at no extra charge (see HERE)
- Any other type of customization, just let us know and we'll do our best to make it happen
- For small modifications (e.g. thread colour) to the straps, you can simply enter the comment at the checkout step in the box at the bottom of the page. We can then immediately take that into account. There is no extra charge for this, the box looks like this:
All bespoke orders are sent with tracking and the shipping is free. There are no hidden extra shipping charges to your order. Please note that there is one exception to the free shipping rule, which relates to the 'synthetic' straps, in case purchased individually there is a small shipping fee added on. If ordered as add-on to a larger order the shipping charge is cancelled automatically at checkout