We offer you a true bespoke experience. All our leather items are made to order. None are on stock. This means there's a lead time, which today is approximately 21 days
In return of that bit of patience you receive a long lasting DE GRIFF item, handcrafted with the greatest care and attention to detail.
PAYPAL or CREDIT CARD: Standard payment is processed through PayPal's secure checkout, it also accepts most major credit cards in case you have no PayPal account
BANK TRANSFER: For customers located in Europe we can also accept standard SEPA bank transfer. In this case please simply contact us via the contact form prior to placing your order
HOW IT WORKS:
- Pick a strap type and leather that you like;
- Please mention your wrist measurements in the Notes field at the Checkout page (e.g. 16,5cm);
- After completing your order, if needed we get back in touch to discuss any remaining details.
Communication is what makes the difference between a stock item and a bespoke product crafted according to your specifications. Throughout the order process, we will keep you posted on progress being made.
DE GRIFF OPTIONS:
- Did you know that all our leather goods are crafted in our atelier in Belgium? This means we can provide options which do not affect the lead time. In particular, for Our Original Series and Racing Series there are a number of options available
- Most of the straps in these Series can be crafted to have Horizontal stitching at no extra charge (see HERE)
- For small modifications (e.g. thread colour) to the Original Series and Racing Series straps, you can simply enter the comment at the checkout step in the box at the bottom of the page. We can then immediately take that into account. There is no extra charge for this, the box looks like this:
- Any other type of customization, feel free to contact us before ordering and discuss what you're looking for
- Note: Our leather straps tend to be slightly over-cut to ensure a snug fit over time as the natural leather will shrink a bit.
For items delivered outside the EU you may have to pay import duty, or other taxes, fees or charges applied by customs or other authorities in the country of receipt. The charges are unpredictable and are not included in the item price or the shipping costs. These charges are the buyer's sole responsibility. In case of doubt, check with your local customs office to determine what these costs will be prior to initiating a transaction.